Wednesday 17 April 2013

Day 57: Friends and Relaxation

We woke up this morning it Antigonish, but since we were not meeting with my friends till later that day we had a very relaxed morning. After spending an hour or so snoozing in the back in the car we headed to McDonald's for some Internet. We spent a couple hours there, even watched part of a movie, before we headed to my friends house.

When we got to the house, it was a typical university house. Lots of bottles and not too clean! They are in the middle of finals so I totally related. It was not too long ago that I was like that too! So my friend let us enter her house and then headed of to the library to study. We enjoyed a nice afternoon hanging out and talking to he roommate who was really cool. At about 6 o'clock we headed to a dinner place to meet up with my friend. It was a really nice place where we had souvlaki wraps. After a great dinner we headed back to my friends apartment to spend the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment