Wednesday 3 April 2013

Day 43: Gretchen!!!

We woke up at about 7 or 8, luckily we are still alive. And doubly luckily we were parked near a Sonic.  After a delicious milkshake for breakfast we headed to Norfolk and more importantly Gretchen. After stopping at McDonald's for internet (we didn't actually have her address) we headed to the Mall.  Gretchen was still in German class so we needed to kill some time before we could head over there.  Joel and I spent about an hour in the toy store looking at all the different -opolies and games and toys!  Who knew there were so many?!

At about 1-ish we headed to Gretchen's apartment to see my bestie!  It was awesome to see her again! We spent the afternoon talking and watching movies.  Lots of catching up and hanging out.  It was nice to just be hanging out again.  We also headed to the grocery store and actually cooked dinner!  I have not done that since Vegas!

We went to bed fairly early because tomorrow morning I am getting up with Gretchen to watch her rowing practice.  And when I mean early, I mean 4 30 am.  So that is seriously early!

No comments:

Post a Comment