Tuesday 25 March 2014

Preparing for South East Asia!

I have now been in Australia for several months and have finally started getting ready to move on.  It was always my plan to leave around May and as that gets closer I get more excited.  I am indeed heading to South East Asia where I will spend three months traveling up and down the coast visiting lots of different lands and cultures.  Before I embark on that journey however I will head through Australia for two weeks, going to Cairns and then Alice Spring, visiting some of the most iconic places in this country.  Uluru and of course the great barrier reef.  These two weeks will be a reintroduction on blogging into my life as I can not wait to start again.  After those two weeks I am flying to Singapore to start my Asian Adventure!

The plan so far:  Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, (maybe Laos) China, and Japan.  All in three months. Should be pretty awesome.  I have now starting the planning session of our trip.  Today has been the start of the planning and so far it is going good!  Now that I have really looked into some of the amazing things that can be done and for so cheap!  The food is probably what I am most excited about.  For those of you who have read my last blog about traveling in the United States and Canada you are probably aware about how much I love eating!!!  This time I am going try and take more pictures and put them up because I do really enjoy photos.  And I got a camera specifically for this great trip and the trip to Australia which I have not really used.

I also spent two weeks in New Zealand which I will also try and write a nice blog about.  With some glorious pictures that I have taken with the nice camera!

As for right now I am logging off to spend some more time researching our travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment